Refashion Project

  1. PicMonkey CollageDyed this lace tunic. It was originally kind of a skin tone shade of pink, but now it is royal blue (see top left photo).
  2. Then, I decided to use some of the material from the bottom of the tunic to add sleeves and raise the neckline, thus shortening it into a blouse length. It was quite a tricky task, especially the neckline (I was originally more nervous about the sleeves, but they turned out better than I had hoped). But, considering I’d never really sewn lace material, I was rather pleased with the results. 🙂
  3. I also made the skirt from a dress (several years ago).